All comments for the draft standard must be submitted by July 23, 2020.
The Comments form can be downloaded from below this page.
This standard specifies the minimum requirements for any hotel providing accommodation to tourists operating in Antigua and Barbuda. It establishes requirements for:
- guest facilities;
- public areas;
- food and beverage preparation and service area;
- staff break areas;
- safety and security.
This document does not apply to:
- bed and breakfast establishments;
- self-catering units;
- private residences or apartments rented for periods exceeding one month;
- premises used exclusively for the accommodation of persons in religious, educational or charitable organisations.
- CRS 12: 2010 – Requirements for short term vehicle rental- specification
- CRCP 3: 2010 Code of practice for tour guides
- CRCP 8: 2010 Inbound tour operators
- ISO 21101: 2014 Adventure tourism – Safety management systems – Requirements
- ISO 21102: 2013 Adventure tourism – Leaders – Personnel competence
- ISO 21103: 2014 Adventure tourism – Information for participants
- Relevant national requirements
Please send the completed Comments form to the Bureau's email address: email@example.com.